14 minutes ago
meeting of tenants
“We need to call security,” someone suggests.
– No, the guard will not go. You have to go to the police, ”Tatyana says confidently. – They got you, you go.
“On April 1, I went to the district police officer,” says Anya. – He asked me for age – at that time I was twenty. He asked if there were any witnesses. There were none. There were no cameras either. I was convinced that it makes no sense to write statements. They took a phone number, said they would come. But no one came. We also went around the week, explained the situation. She said that I was scared for my life. Now he just touched his hand, but what if he has a knife next time?
“There was a police in April,” recalls one of those present. – They came to us, asked if we had heard something.
“Why didn’t you come to me then?” – the girl is surprised. – I did not describe him. I do not know where he lives, what is his name.
– Who will follow them? Who will act as a guard? – asks Anna’s neighbor, Aunt Sveta, the one who saw how Anna fought back from harassment. “They put a camera in the sixth entrance, but there is nothing.” Let's outline the situation: a crowd of three or four people came in, began to drink. The camera saw this. Do you go out to kick out?
“No,” the woman says quietly. – We must call the guard.
– Right. That is why there is always order on the fourth and fifth floors? Because if we see strange companies, we go out and ask who they came to. If necessary, then drive away. And then they come to me from the 2nd floor, complaining that they are drunk. But are you coming to me? You pay ten rubles for security. Call. Why is everyone like that? Behind the loopholes closed! How do they live? Earlier, it always was – a holiday, go in, drink a glass. Lived like people! Now knock, they won’t even open the door for you. Everyone is afraid.
– I will not pay tenants for cameras. They create such chaos.
– So, we need to raise a question in order to evict tenants from here.
– They smoke in the entrance. I said I was so obscured.
– All the walls are painted and in holes. You just look at them.
– Who is he?
“A man who has a woman's paws,” Aunt Sveta prints.
“I live on the eighth,” says one of those present. – But he goes higher. Chunky, blond with a nasty face. He has a hedgehog on his head. He also pestered me. He was drunk. Then I went with my husband, met him. He went out, I said that it was he who molested. The husband began to boil, saying that you did not tell me. And I say that now to speak – he is sober. Maybe he doesn't even remember anything.
“This is also the case with me,” recalls Aunt Sveta. “I'm going out, and he grabbed my ass.” I swore at him with very obscene words. Do you see in general who you grab by the ass? I am a grandmother, I am 72 years old.
“Was he sober?”
“Either stoned or drunk.”
“If you gather the men now, get up, go around everyone, find him and fill his face.” How I tore off Anya! I just beat him so he let her go. Then I went a little with a bruise.
– When we were in the police, we were also told, supposedly, why the husband wouldn’t figure it out manly with him. I replied that, why: so that later they would institute proceedings against him?
At the meeting, residents decided to write another, this time collective, statement. Now the police are checking. The suspect is finally detained. It turned out that he was 26 years old and in the house he lived on the ninth floor.
(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOQ471W_P8 (/ embed)
Lawyers note that Anya can also file a civil claim for compensation for moral damage. The amount of compensation will be determined by the court.
“We have strange legislation. According to it, it turns out that since you are an adult, then any man can fuck you on the street. And he won’t even get anything for it. ”
Anya and her pepper spray