Insurance company instituted proceedings after the death of four people in a fire in Ulan-Ude :: Society :: RBC

0
0


In Ulan-Uda, four homeless people died in a fire in a sewer. About it reported on the website of the Office of the Investigative Committee for the Republic of Buryatia.

The incident occurred on the morning of January 22. Passers-by noticed smoke from the well and turned to emergency services. Rescuers who arrived at the site found the bodies of two men and two women in the collector.

According to the preliminary version, the victims set up an overnight stay in a heat collector. The cause of the fire could be careless handling of fire during smoking or cooking, as well as lighting devices. It is noted that in the well there were also a lot of combustible items of clothing and everyday life.

A criminal case has been instituted on the fact of what happened under Part 3 of Art. 109 of the Criminal Code (causing death by negligence to two or more persons).

Earlier on January 21 in Kuzbass, two adults and a child died in a fire in a private house. A preliminary cause of fire is the careless handling of coal residues, from which objects nearby are ignited.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here